|money plant seedling in my kitchen window|
Thank you for supporting your local farmers' market!
It takes a lot of people and a lot of time to make the market happen in your back yard. This is your market and your source for the freshest, local food in your community.
How do you show your support for the market?
Top Ten Ways to Show Your Support For The Beverly Farmers' Market:
1. Come to The Trashfinder's Ball with 3 of your friends on Saturday, March 31st
2. Support The Trashfinder's Ball sponsors and partners
3. Volunteer for the farmers' market
4. Donate money to the market
5. Sign up for the e-newsletter for the farmers' market
6. Tell 3 friends to sign up for the e-newsletter
7. Shop at the market, starting June 11, 2012
8. Like us on facebook
9. Educate yourself and others about your local food system
10. Tell your City officials how important and special the BFM is
So, like this money plant seedling, the market is growing stronger! The proceeds from The Trashfinder's Ball will help the farmers' market pay for banners, road signs, posters, farmers' market insurance, musical entertainment, and children's activities. If you enjoy shopping outside for fresh, locally grown food, then please consider supporting The Beverly Farmers' Market. Thanks again! See you at The Ball!
This year LPF Studio and DejaVu support The Trashfinder's Ball at the partnership level. Please, show your support for the farmers' market by following these links and learning more about these local businesses. Thank you!